We are pleased to announce that Blesta 4.11.0 BETA 1 has been released!
Can I participate in the beta?
If you have an owned or monthly license with us directly, you may download blesta-4.11.0-b1.zip in the client area now (Login Required). If you obtained your license from a reseller or distributor, you may be able to participate. Contact your reseller to find out. As with any beta, this release is for non-production use only and is unsupported. During installation, choose to start a free trial, open a ticket to request a trial key, or use your dev license if you have one.
Once you are up and running, head to the forums to report any issues and let us know what you think! If you have a license and are verified or become verified on our Discord chat, you’ll have access to a license holder only beta forum.
(Caption: Configuration of client cards, which appear in the client area. Plugins can create their own cards.)
So what is new in 4.11?
Blesta version 4.11 includes an affiliate system, configurable client cards, a new ISPManager module, an IP unblocker plugin, an option to force emails as usernames, and much more.
These extensions are new with Blesta 4.11.
- ISPManager Module.
- IP Unblocker Plugin (Supports cPanel and Directadmin servers running CSF).
- Client Cards plugin (Adds service and invoice cards).
- Order Manager updated to include a new affiliate system.
- Order Manager updated to show order history to clients.
- Order Manager updated to create an orders client card.
- Import Manager updated to improve importing from WHMCS, and import of affiliate data.
- Added Interworx support to the Auto Soft Installer Softaculous plugin.
- Support Manager updated to allow drag and drop of attachments.
- Support Manager updated to create a tickets client card.
- Pterodactyl module updated to include username and password tags for welcome emails.
Changes to the Core
- Added a new client cards system for displaying information cards on a client’s dashboard.
- Added a forgot username option for clients.
- Added a cancellation reason field when cancelling services.
- Added an option to force emails as usernames.
- Added new transaction filters.
Changes for Developers
- Plugins can now create client cards.
Client Template Changes
- /app/views/client/bootstrap/client_login.pdt updated
- /app/views/client/bootstrap/client_login_forgot.pdt new
- /app/views/client/bootstrap/client_main.pdt updated
- /app/views/client/bootstrap/client_main_card.pdt new
- /app/views/client/bootstrap/client_services_cancel.pdt updated
- /app/views/client/bootstrap/client_services_serviceinfo.pdt updated
Note Regarding Hotfixes
Blesta now ships with bundled encoded files that support PHP 5.4 through PHP 7.3 out of the box. This means that you should not need to upload any hotfixes unless you are running a version of Ioncube loaders older than version 10.1. If you are running old Ioncube loaders, upgrade Ioncube or apply the following hotfix based on your PHP version:
- PHP version >= 7.1.0 - use /hotfix-php71/blesta/
- PHP version >= 5.6.0 and < 7.1.0 - use /hotfix-php7/blesta/
- PHP version >= 5.4.0 and < 5.6.0 - use /hotfix-php54/blesta/
See the release notes for more details on this release.
Is there something you want to see in Blesta? Create a new feature request or upvote an existing one!
When is the final release?
Version 4.11 will be officially released after the beta phase has completed, which we expect to happen soon. Once we deem 4.11 stable for production, a final release will be issued. You can help speed things along by participating in the beta!