Blesta 5.7 is now available! More domain manager updates including the ability to push domains between clients and a new ConnectReseller domain registrar module. We added a new crypto payment gateway Coinbase Commerce, updated Proxmox to add LXC support, and added an Orders widget to client profiles. We also added a new highly requested Quotation system, and more.Download 5.7
If upgrading from a release prior to 5.0, please review the version 5.0 announcement prior to upgrading. 5.0 was a major release and increased system requirements. ALWAYS BACKUP YOUR FILES + DATABASE PRIOR TO UPGRADING.
See the documentation for details on how to install or upgrade.
What’s new in 5.7?
- Added a new Quotation system.
- Added a new ConnectReseller domain registrar module.
- Added a new Coinbase Commerce cryptocurrency payment gateway.
- Added a new “Renewal Queue” section under Tools for service renewal management.
- Updated Proxmox to add support for LXC containers.
- Updated the Import Manager to use Generic Domains as a fallback module for WHMCS domain imports.
- Updated the Import Manager to include a mapping file for importing WHMCS CentovaCast services.
- Updated the Order plugin to add an Orders widget on client profile pages.
- Updated the Domain Manager to allow domains to be pushed from one client to another.
- Updated the Domain Manager to improve manual admin renewal of domains in advance.
- Updated the OVH Domains module to improve price sync with EUR pricing.
- Updated the Enom registrar module to base price sync on actual TLD cost.
- Updated the core to check the integrity of the Blesta.system_key and display a warning.
- Updated invoice voiding to show a confirmation dialogue if pending services are associated.
- Replaced the deprecated Swift Mailer with Symfony Mailer for outgoing email.
- We continued to improve PHP 8.1 support. Ioncube is supported on PHP 8.1, and 8.0/8.1 through SourceGuardian.
See our beta announcement for more and the release notes for everything.
- Service activation events Services.addAfter and Services.editAfter now include a service_activated boolean flag.
- Reminder: If you are a developer, we recommend updating your extensions to support PHP 8 if they don’t already. PHP 7.4 has been EOL since November 28th!
Sponsored development is a good way to support Blesta and get a shout out for your company! Interested? Reach out and say hello.
Like our Facebook page, join our Facebook group and Subreddit, follow us on Twitter, and join us in Discord.