Blesta 5.3 is now available! The domain manager introduced in 5.1 and updated in 5.2 has been updated again with TLD pricing sync, and an official OpenSRS registrar module. Widgets on the client dashboard can now be sorted and enabled or disabled, just like client cards. Services can now be pushed from one client to another, package descriptions can now be added to invoice line items, and much more!Download 5.3
If upgrading from a release prior to 5.0, please review the version 5.0 announcement prior to upgrading. 5.0 was a major release and increased system requirements. ALWAYS BACKUP YOUR FILES + DATABASE PRIOR TO UPGRADING.
See the documentation for details on how to install or upgrade.
What’s new in 5.3?
- Added an option so that Package descriptions can be appended to invoice line items.
- Added a new client profile bulk option to push services from one client to another.
- Added the ability to sort and enable or disable Client Dashboard widgets, like Client Cards.
- Added many new Messenger templates for clients, so they can receive SMS messages.
- Added a new Authorize.net Accept.js merchant payment gateway.
- Added a new OpenSRS domain registrar module.
- Updated Stripe Payments to add support for ACH.
- Updated the Domain Manager to add support for importing pricing with markup and rounding.
- Updated the Domain Manager to implement DNS Management, Email Forwarding, ID Protection, and EPP code through some registrars.
- Updated the Order System to honor the CAPTCHA requirement if set for client logins.
- Updated modules to log curl errors to file logs.
See our beta announcement for more and the release notes for everything.
If you are a developer, you should review the version 5 Migration Guide and update your extensions if you haven’t already done so.
- Added more registrar module methods (See docs).
- Added before/after event actions (See docs).
- When creating templates, missing views are loaded from the default template.
- Modules and plugins can now write to the cron log.
A big shout out to the following companies for sponsoring development for one or more items in this release.
Sponsored development is a good way to support Blesta and get a shout out for your company! Interested? Reach out and say hello.
Like our Facebook page, join our Facebook group and Subreddit, follow us on Twitter, and join us in Discord.